Monday, May 25, 2009

The Shot

Wow! What a 3 day weekend! We had a fish fry Saturday night. We had so much fun. I haven't laughed like that in a long time. It is so nice to get everyone together. I gave myself my first shot tonight. I just took a deep breath and went for it. I didn't think it was bad. I might just be a little nurse after these hormones. Anyone need a shot? I do not want to go back to work tomorrow. I would love to have a few more days. I am so addicted to Twilight. I've already read the first book. I'm reading New Moon now. Of course, I had to rent the movie as soon as I finished the book. I liked the movie, but it wasn't as detailed as the book. I think I will be sad when the books end. I will have to find something else to read.

Why does my husband have to be so smart? Makes me sick!

No comments: