Sunday, August 17, 2008

New Job and No Tax

I was recently promoted and tomorrow is the first day of my new job. I am very excited! I made the mistake of getting out this weekend to do some shopping. I had no idea it was no tax weekend. I had to constantly tell myself to have patience all day. But, for the first time in 4 years I get to dress like a girl at work. I feel like a kid anxious for the first day of school so I can wear my new clothes.
Jeff and Jason went to the TTH extravaganza this Saturday. Jeff got to hear one of his professors from college speak. Jason was excited because he got to meet Jay Novacek. I think Jeff had to drag him away.
Unfortunately, we didn't get pregnant last month. I will start my 3rd cycle of Clomid tomorrow. This will be my last cycle and if we don't get pregnant, we will take a month off and re-evaluate our next steps. Please keep us in your prayers as we try to conceive.

No comments: